[Hellsgate] Various

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 02:07:00 PST 2013

Though i think he was joking, this still sounds cool

Might i suggest another statagem seeing as Havarr stated most of us are in at least two of the operating guilds. might i suggest we do a unified themed project and see what portion is best done

Say for instance Cooking guild provides a style of dish to be made, Brewing Guld does a drink pairing for it while Leather guild  Makes a leather jack to drink from or a leather bottle to hold the the drink or a leather trencher for the meal?

Just a thought

Or perhaps we teaam up in pairs one from each guild and compete as teams. I call Mel and Timur  lol :)