[Hellsgate] Arrrgggghhhh! ;)

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 12:57:19 PST 2013

I am very happy to annnounce after much discourse I was Given a definite go ahead for Gulf Wars!!!!

Um now the panic has begun, due to past experience being with the prison I hadn't counted on a yes. Now that i have it I haven't been to any of the Gulf wars meetings. I have no clue who to talk to about meal plan and camping site arrangements, etc.

Master Jovian was kind enough to send me a list of things I would need, but I have no clue on the rest. i could use the groups knowledge of such things.

Stephan
The overweight and overwhelmed