[Hellsgate] Arrrgggghhhh! ;)

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:11:27 PST 2013

Mistress Annes is holding a class on camping for Gulf Wars at the Southern
Regional War College that will take place in Raven's Fort over Presidents'
Day weekend (Feb 15-17).

And there's obviously more (Don Tivar is holding a class on field
marshaling that I plan to attend).

Detlef von Marburg (I happen to be one of the event stewards for SRWC <G>).

Was nicht umbringt stärkt.