[Hellsgate] Coif sewing project

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:25:47 PST 2013

Their majesties have requested 600 coifs to be sewn in order to give one to each Ansteorran in attendance at Gulf War.  To aid in this, each barony is sewing 50 coifs.  I will be setting up a sewing day for January 26th.  I am attempting to reserve a room at a library but we may end up at my house or if somebody lives more central that has a good space for the project wants to offer their house, that could make things easier if anybody from Hellsgate is traveling down to assist.  We will need people to cut, people to pin, people to serge, and people to sew.  We will need scissors, pins, sergers, and sewing machines.  The more people we have present, the more fun we will all have.

Please, if you know you will be able to be there, let me know.  If you have any of the above tools or other tools that could be extremely helpful, let me know so we can start getting this organized.

I truly appreciate all of the help!

Myfanwy
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lady of Hellsgate