[Hellsgate] Stitch & B!t at h this weekend

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 18:35:20 PST 2013

Just a reminder we will be having a general sewing and project day at our house this Saturday for those not attending Red Tape in Northkeep.

Bring your sewing and machine if you have one. There will be space available to cut out your projects and sew. Also those wishing to work on armor or fight are welcome to do so in the back yard.

We will have some munchies and perhaps plan on taking up a collection to order pizza in the evening for those still here.

We don't have any pets but the previous owner did so please medicate appropriately if needed.

Well behaved children are always welcome in our home with their parents or guardian.

We look forward to seeing everyone that can make it this weekend.

Thorkell and Alianorra
4600 Sydney Harbour Ct
Killeen Texas 76549

Starting at noon until ....