[Hellsgate] Coming home!

Amy Schienschang amy.schienschang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:53:08 PST 2013

Fair Gentles of Hellsgate,

I have great news! I got my orders changed so I will be at Fort Hood with the hubby. I PCS there on Feb 21, and so will get to see all of you lovelies at social in a few weeks! I may not make it til the week after because not only is that graduation/move out day in SC, it's our wedding anniversary. But i will do my best to make it out as soon as possible. Can't wait to see you all!

Also, Mistress Mel, I joined Pinterest. It's eating my soul and I love it!

With a deep and solemn bow,
Amy Schienschang