[Hellsgate] Candlemas A&S - Show your Stuff!

Martha Schreffler mot at swbell.net
Tue Jan 29 15:13:28 PST 2013

Thursday is the deadline to sign up for the Candlemas A&S championship and novice competitions or display-only.  A number of people have said they do not have documentation so won't be entering anything.  Remember it does not take documentation to do the display only.  Share your projects (finished or in progress).  We currently have five or six display items including a centurion cloak, London hood, inkwell and bath salts.  We'd love to see what else people are doing.  Contact me at mot at swbell.net if interested in participating in the various A&S options.  - Amata