[Hellsgate] Iso inkle loom

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 12:41:01 PST 2013

Liam,
When do you return?
Havaar

Sent from my Cricket smartphoneLiam Gordon <cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com> wrote:Caitlyn,

Um, are y'all back in Hellsgate?  I have one that isn't being used at this
time, a little beat up.  Unfortunately, Helene is out of town right now,
but if you don't find one by next week, let me know, and I'll have mine
sent.

Liam

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Carla Weaver-Thibeault <
sunandshadow at live.com> wrote:

> Good morn everyone I am appealing to the great populace of Hellsgate to
> help me. My son had just learned to use a table top inkle loom before we
> left An Tir and now he is wanting to use one to try and make something for
> Candlemas. I know this is a long shot but if anyone might have one just
> laying around he could use it would be much appreciated.
> Thank you,Lady Caitlyn MacBainAka Carla Thibeault

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?