[Hellsgate] A&S Followup/Social Tonight

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:41:07 PST 2013

Greetings Lords and Ladies!

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who showed up to A&S Night last night. It was an honor to show you some of my limited skill and hopefully bite a few of you with the armouring bug. If there is anything that I could do better for the next class please let me know as I can only improve if I know what to fix. I beg forgiveness for any headaches an sore forearms this morning!

I will be attending Social tonight but I may be cutting it short as we are having a going away party for one of our outstanding Noncommissioned Officers. I still look forward to seeing everyone!

Yours in service,

Cataldo