[Hellsgate] A&S Followup/Social Tonight

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 12:12:58 PST 2013

I am very glad we had that class I can't wait for work to be over so I can get to social.
Havaar

Sent from my Cricket smartphoneesimmons001 at hot.rr.com wrote:Cataldo,
Thank you for a fun and interesting class last night. I'm sure there were some that got bit by the bug. We need to get together at my house one of these days for armor work.
Hope to see everyone at social tonight. It will still be chilly so dress warm.

Eric