[Hellsgate] Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Jul 2 17:10:49 PDT 2013

Greetings to the gentles of Hellsgate. Guess what folks? It's that time
again. What time you say? Time for Populace!!  Believe it or not but
another month has flown by in our happy lands and once again tomorrow
evening we meet to do the business end of our happy little world to keep
it running, revved up and moving forward.
So I hope to see as many as possible tomorrow night, 8 - 10 pm at the
Killeen Community Center.
For those of you who cannot make it but are coming out Thursday, we will
be there. It is garb night YAY! Love garb night! Lets hope the weather
will be as mild as it has been the last few days.  The park may be
packed with it being the 4th so look for us if we are not in one of our
usual places, we will stake some land somewhere.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal