[Hellsgate] Next Steps

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 5 13:44:45 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Okay now that the members pages are up I am now working on adding links to
the Kingdoms Order of Precedence. I already did this for the peerage page.
There will be a link between each persons name and their picture that will
go to your OP page. If you are from another kingdom and your not listed on
the Ansteorra OP page please send me a link to yours, and I will add it.

Next Thursday will be the going away for Lucas and it is in Garb. I woul
also like to use that opportunity to get pictures for the site

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Web Minister