[Hellsgate] Indian Garb at Texas Thrift

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 11:55:42 PDT 2013

Unto our fair populace does Lady Johanna send news of a fortuitous find!
Katina has found a dozen salwar kameezs (long tunic & pants set)of
excellent quality at Texas Thrift, the store across from the Killeen
Community Center, where we have populace and A&S night.

All of these sets have the tunic, and most have the pants and the fabric
wrap.

They range in price from $7 to $34 dollars. All are size Small, and would
comfortably fit a lady with a frame smaller than my own.

If you are looking for warm weather/Indian garb, check it out!

Johanna