[Hellsgate] Fw: [Bryn-gwlad] Melee Practice

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 14:56:41 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Elliff_MJ <polera002 at yahoo.com>
To: Bryn War Company <bg_warcompany at yahoogroups.com>; Barony Bryn Gwlad <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:56 PM
Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Melee Practice

Hello All!
Last night, we celebrated HRH Aaron’s victory in Crown Tournament with an amazing singles practice.  It was glorious and there was much BLAM to be had, but Aaron will be a Gulf War Crown.  He will require our War Company to be strong and ready.  To that end, there will be a melee practice next Tuesday 07/16, starting as close to 7:30PM as I can manage.  Bring your toys!
-Rose
To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: