[Hellsgate] Hellsgate the Movie?

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Tue Jul 16 14:42:13 PDT 2013

Been doing a bit of discussion, and thinking of doing a video we can run as a loop when we go to demos such as Hood Howdy, Geek Fest Etc. To that end I would like for anyone willing to participate to come to Social in Garb on June 24th (next week) and bring a project I can record you working on. Like wise, I would like to get video of the fighters in practice. I would then edit the video by placing title screens between each segment.  I will be at A&S tomorrow night and would like to hear any discussion on this after the class. You of course may reply here as well.

YIS,
Stephan