[Hellsgate] Packing Party Saturday 7/27 and Moving Day Saturday 8/3

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 15:18:09 PDT 2013

Maelgwyn and Willoc are moving to Hellsgate!

We are inviting folks over for a packing party on Saturday 7/27 starting at 9 AM to pack up the kitchen and the library and whatever else is left by then.  We have a few books.  Amend that...I have a few books and Willoc has a lot of books so between us it comes to (counts on fingers:  1, 2, 3...)  MANY books!  There will be a roast chicken in the crock pot for lunch...feel free to bring other goodies to go with that.  If a couple of folks could volunteer to lend us large ice chests that would also help with moving the frozen foods.  If you can come and help please send an e-mail to let us know you are coming.   The address is 903 Brook Meadow Cove in Georgetown.

Our major move day will be Aug. 3rd but the movers will be handling most of the stuff then.  A few extra hands in Georgetown that morning and an unpacking crew (as many hands as we can get) in Copperas Cove at about 2 PM would be appreciated.  Our new address will be 513 Margaret Lee. Again, please send an e-mail to let us know if you can help.

Thanks!

Maelgwyn and Willoc