[Hellsgate] Social tonight!

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 10:08:31 PDT 2013

Greetings Lords and Ladies,

I just wanted to say that I am very excited to see you all and to fight this evening. Please support the creation of "Hellsgate the Movie" by bringing neat things to do, possibly wearing garb (can't remember if it's garb night or not), and fighting if you're willing/able/interested. I can also bring out what loaner gear I have to help get some folks in armour. Vivat Hellsgate!

In Service,

Cataldo (who should really be doing college right now instead of posting on the list...)

Sent from my iWaxtablet