[Hellsgate] War

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Wed Jul 31 05:53:37 PDT 2013

To all the populace of the Stronghold of Hellsgate do I, Lord Coenred aet
Rauenesdale, send greetings.

It is with a heavy heart that I must make all aware that war is approaching
in our fair kingdom.  In the Shire of Ffynnon Gath, on the 7th day of
September, armies will gather for battle once again.  This War of Ages will
be fought to settle the question of the rightful ruler of England as the
Houses of York and Lancaster face each other on the field.  I am asking that
all good gentles of Hellsgate join in this fight.  The House of York calls
for our assistance as the commander of their forces is none other than Lord
Ioannes Dalassenos, a founding member of this Stronghold.  I pray that all
warriors prepare your weapons and stand in the line, and that all others who
can lend aid to our valiant warriors bring themselves to the war.

Until the day I see you again,

I remain,

Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale

Website for more info: