[Hellsgate] SUDDS Roadtrip oops

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Jul 4 22:00:39 PDT 2013

Greetings,

The oops is that i posted this on the artisan facebook but forgot to email it out, sorry.

That being said Robert Cuthbert (Fionn) is planning on doing  three batches of Mead at 0900 on Saturday at his apartment complex in Austin located at 12166 Metric Blvd Austin, TX. he already has the hands on help and will be teaching his method on brewing mead. I will be bringing my pop up and my portable brew kit to assist him as needed. We will also be tasting a few styles of drink to include at least one of my own.

Bring a chair, wear something cool and comfortable we will be outside.

YIS,
Stephan