[Hellsgate] Lucas's Going away

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Jul 5 18:08:31 PDT 2013

To all the gentles of Hellsgate, Greetings.  As many of you know Lucas
is preparing to  leave our fair lands and journey and dwell in another
Kingdom.  Since he will be very busy soon doing those things which must
be done for his move we are holding a going away pot-luck Supper for him
at FP/Social on the 11th of this month.  This get together is in garb.
So please, if you have garb wear it. The weather is supposed to be nice.
That is below 100 degrees.  If you are new to our group and do not have
garb that is also fine. Please come out and enjoy yourselves. We will
still have fighter practice so bring the armor.
I will start out on what I am bringing.  Jocelin is doing the
coordination so that we have a good meal without repetition.

In Service
Ld. Eric Bentbow
Seneschal

Pot-Luck List:
Lord Eric :  BBQ Brisket, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad.