[Hellsgate] Lucas Uncle

Matthew Scholten dramascout at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 17:53:01 PDT 2013

Hellsgate,
I have been asked buy many of you why my brother was not leading mass today. I regret to tell you that he left early int eh morning to be with our Uncle in Calontir. It seams he has taken a turn for the worse and he is not supposed to last until the fall. He is going to admister the rights and make sure his affairs are in order. There has been rumors of his neighbors making moves on the family's lands. Seeing as he has no living children it will be our duty to go take care of the lands for him. We Pray he will pull through however the outlook for him is grim.

YIS
Lucas De La Argent