[Hellsgate] Lucas Uncle

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 08:30:37 PDT 2013

My Dearest Friend, Lucas, may God's blessing be upon you and your family. I pray our Lord will protect brother Lunc on his travels to Calontir. His dedication to his Uncle and your family is of coarse what I would expect from him as his time among us has shown the love he has for his fellow man. I remember countless nights where he stayed by the sick and dying offering condolences to families and peace to the afflicted. Please pass on to him how I will miss him at mass. He was such a comfort to me here in this place and  I know he will bring such comfort and strength to your uncle. I pray God will keep your families lands safe and in your hands.

Melisenda de Barcdelona