[Hellsgate] Lord Stephan

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Wed Jul 10 08:28:17 PDT 2013

Okay
so before anyone gets upset that I didn't call, My phone is in my car
and I am back in the Hospital. I passed out at work Monday afternoon and was brought in by ambulance. Without my phone I only had a few numbers
handy. Getting my computer up here took an act of congress. I am ok they are busy running test and I will keep people updated via facebook and the list. I am in Scott and White in Temple In the North Tower #624. Bored but OK. Save you gas unless you just have nothing better to do. Though each of you are dear to me, I know you care and coming all the way to Temple to prove it isn't needed.

YIS,
Stephan