[Hellsgate] Lucas's Going away

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 16:01:40 PDT 2013

I regret to say we will not be out tonight I was outvoted so we are on our way to San Antonio. Lucas my friend I will ensure the watermelon cake gets made for you.

Havaar EricssonErwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:Just a quick note. We are running a bit behind. Should be there NLT 730pm.

Eric