[Hellsgate] Lucas's Going away

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Jul 11 21:43:33 PDT 2013

What a wonderful and active social. This was Lucas' going away party.
There were all total with some arrivals and departures through the
evening 42 gentles at tonight's social.  I want to thank the Baron and
Baroness for gracing us with their presence. Their Excellencies held a
brief court acting in their office for the King and Queen and awarded
Lucas with his AoA.  Vivat Lord Lucas.  There was plenty of food, talk
and fighting.  Those of you who could not make it were missed, and
missed a great evening of food and friendship.
As an aside, due to Kings Round Table and other commitments this weekend
2nd Saturday was decided should be canceled.  We will hold it again in
August.
We had two new people join us this evening.  So welcome to Justin and
his lady. (I am sorry I am terrible with names).
Hellsgate is a wonderful group and I feel I am privileged to act as your
Seneschal.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate