[Hellsgate] General

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Jul 18 12:03:26 PDT 2013

Unto the populace of the Stronghold of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow,
Seneschal send greetings. First of  all I would like to thank Lady
Fireheart for a wonderful class last night. For those of you who missed
it it was a very detailed and interesting class on piracy and Pirates.
Next months class will be given by Master Timur on Pewter Casting. 1st
half will be in classroom environment, 2nd half will be outside and
hands on.
Secondly, it looks more and more that we have lost our request to be
able to include Rapiers and Rapier fighting in our Geefest program.
Lord Stephan has graciously agreed to do some video of Rapier work and
other things that will be used in lieu of the actual thing.  He has
already put out some info on this and will be posting more. If you have
any questions please contact Lord Stephan in regard to the video.
Third, Hood Howdy once again arises and very quickly. The 8th of August
is the date, from 0900-1500. Since this is the day after August Populace
I would appreciate if anyone wishing to assist would let me know early on.
Finally, Yule Revel will be at the Georgetown Community Center on SUNDAY
15 Dec.
Any questions email me or see me at practice/social.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal        Hellsgate