[Hellsgate] 1st Thursday Garb Nght

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Jul 29 08:13:57 PDT 2013

Greetings to the gentles of Hellsgate. August is almost upon us and what
a month it will be! It starts off already with this Thursday being garb
night. Lord Havaar had asked me about this last week and I had at the
time said that garb night was the Thursday following Populace, however
in retrospect I have realized that because of habit that was the
incorrect answer.  The 1st Thursday has been the one designated for garb
all along. It has just been because of calendar dates that it has been
the day after populace. This month the 1st Thursday falls before
populace.  So I hope to see a lot of people and lots of participation.
Don't forget that Lord Stephan is still in need of footage for Hellsgate
the Movie and for stills for the sites.
Populace will be the 7th of August at 8pm at the Killeen Community
Center as usual. Lots of things to discuss at populace, so please come
out and join us.
Geekfest is the 16th-18th of August.
Hellsgate Luncheon is the 31st.
Yours in Service