[Hellsgate] Open Shop in Georgetown Monday 6/3 from 7-10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 11:36:43 PDT 2013

Open Shop on the first Monday of the month means...Period Food Night!  Wyllow is concocting something with scallops and leeks and port wine sauce, based on a Roman recipe from Apicius.  Bring something to share or just come and enjoy something out of the ordinary.

We will also be working on armour plans, armour strapping, armour padding, and possibly even armour!  Plus assorted coats, dresses, tunics and related accoutrements.  Bring your projects or come start a new one.

We are a kid-friendly, cat-inhabited house at 903 Brook Meadow Cove, Georgetown TX.  Call (512) 635-9117 if you need directions or you have questions.

Maelgwyn Dda
Willoc mac Muiredaig
Artorius ap Maelgwyn
Belle de la Tour