[Hellsgate] Please check in

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Tue Jun 4 10:47:18 PDT 2013

My good gentiles of Hellsgate, on the book of faces we have the crucible event with a list of invited people, anyone is of course welcome provided they pay the site fee :), but please go the the page and click that you will be attending because the bigger a event looks the more people want to attend it and sadly we are in contest with two other events for peoples attendance, those being Lillies war, and the Investiture if the new baron and Baroness in Northkeep.

Also m'lady Joselin, there has been a request by attendees on the page for a Sideboard menu as some have various food allergies.

YIS,
Stephan