[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 6/24 from 7-10 PM in Georgetown

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 09:59:33 PDT 2013

We are once again hosting Open Shop night for those who need access to tools and advice for your various armour, clothing or other projects.  With our house on the market we may have a bit less workshop space than usual, and Wyllow and I may be tied up for a while moving a pile of stuff out to our storage room, but there will be fun and friendship and even a roast chicken to share.  See you tonight!

We run a kid-friendly, cat-inhabited household at 903 Brook Meadow Cove in Georgetown.  Call (512) 635-9117 if you need directions or have other
questions.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow