[Hellsgate] The rumors of my demise

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Jun 30 16:10:44 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Don't count me out just yet. Okay so here is the update. Once again I am the man, the myth, the legend. Medical technology it seems is not compatible with this man of mystery. In short terms they are not sure what happened. They "think" it was a combination of the week long Stomach virus I had, causing some dehydration mixed with exertion, and My thyroid once again raising its flag. They couldn't find anything else. So about an hour ago I was discharged, and I just got home and plugged in my phone to charge. I get to return to work Wednesday.

I would like to thank everyone who emailed or called. It was appreciated. I talked to some of the Hospital staff about SCA. (they asked about my exercise regimen and how I dealt with stress.) Some took the conversation further, others looked at  me like I was an idiot, but heh they asked. Had one ask for a website so I gave him the main site for Society and ours, and invited him to come out to social.

Anyway I am home. I work wed and thurs, so no populace or social for me. Lord Eric I will e-mail you a report.

YIS,
Stephan