[Hellsgate] Second Saturday

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun Jun 2 18:55:37 PDT 2013

OK everyone, I here do hang my head in shame. It seems that I have made
a major error in the time. We will be meeting at Longbranch Park at 10
am., not 1pm as I originally posted.  I beg the forgiveness of one and
all for such a blatant error. I will strongly endeavor that this shall
not occur again.

Lord Eric Bentbow