[Hellsgate] this Saturday

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Jun 6 06:50:11 PDT 2013

This Saturday is the first of the second Saturday social/FP being held
by Hellsgate. We have had numerous people interested in the SCA but said
they could not make weeknight activities and asked for something on the
weekend. So it was decided to initiate one Saturday a month (2nd
Saturday) to see who all shows up.  These will continue as long as they
prove successful. They are not "demos" for recruiting, but a chance for
any and all to have another chance to socialize and practice.
Everyone who wants to attend is more than welcome. It is at Longbranch
Park in Killeen and starts at 10 am and goes until whenever.  Also
hoping that because of crazy schedules our Rapier fighters (The few we
have) will manage to actually get some time together.

Lord Eric