[Hellsgate] Web Minister

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Jun 6 20:15:35 PDT 2013

At this Saturdays practice I would like to get group and individual photos of the officers in garb for the website. I will bring along model releases. if you do not wish to be photographed please inform me at that time. If you can not attend, we will make other arrangements. If you prefer to use another photograph I will need both a model release from you and a  photographers release from the person who took the picture.

As the Baron and Baroness will be at Kings college I am asking if they would forward a picture they would like to be used along with a Model release, and photographer release, or let me know when I may meet with them to take a picture for the site.

In the future I will put a members directory up and will work with the rest of you for photos at that time.

YIS,
Stephan