[Hellsgate] Social / Fighter Practice

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Fri Jun 7 18:00:55 PDT 2013

test text

YIS,
Stephan

________________________________
 From: Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2013 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Hellsgate] Social / Fighter Practice

Another wonderful night in Hellsgate. What a great bunch of people. We had 43 people attending tonight not counting kids.  I did not get a chance to get around and talk to everyone like I like to. Lord Havaar, once again great job getting out and talking to the new faces that were there this evening. We had 6 fighters.  Once again our rapier fighters schedules did not line up. Hopefully one of these days. Possibly Saturday. Those of you who did not make it out we missed your smiling faces. Hopefully things will fall better that you can also get out to join us.
For those who are not off to Oklahoma this weekend don't forget about our inaugural 2nd Saturday social and fighter practice. Starts 10ish am at Longbranch Park. Make sure you bring water to stay hydrated, armor if you want to fight. Let's make a great day of it!
We are doing great things, let's keep it up!
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate