[Hellsgate] Program at Copperas Cove Public Library on Wednesday June 19th

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 15:55:06 PDT 2013

This is just a reminder about the "Medieval Combat and Crafts" program for the Teen Reading Club (ages 11-16) at Copperas Cove Public Library on Wednesday June 19th from 2:30 until 4 PM.  I believe that Valentine, Seth, Eric and I will be doing the fighting.  I will also be talking about the parts of a complete 14th century armour and introducing a few of the materials from the library that relate to medieval history. After the fighting Coenrad will talk a bit about heraldic design and then we will distribute shield blanks for the teens to paint.  Everyone is welcome to come out in medieval clothing and help answer questions, keep the audience safe and provide advice on shield painting.  If we have some flyers to hand out about the local group that would be great too.

We'll talk more about this at the park tonight and of course you can also e-mail any questions to me.

The library is at 501 S. Main Street, Copperas Cove TX 76522.

Maelgwyn