[Hellsgate] Crucible

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sat Jun 15 18:58:40 PDT 2013

Sounds like I missed a great event :(

If anyone has great pictures from the event they would allow me to use for Facebook page and / or website please message me so I can get with you about a photographers release. If you wish to post your photos, you may do so on the Artisans page without a release as it is unofficial but please refrain from doing so on the official page.

Also I need the names of our new Commanders so once I do have access to the website I can post them

YIS,
Stephan