[Hellsgate] Open Shop tonight! 6/17/2013 from 7-10PM in Georgetown

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 13:16:58 PDT 2013

Yes folks, it is time once again for Open Shop Night at Maelgwyn and Wyllow's house!  If you have always wanted to attend but never found the time, come on over now before we sell the place and start holding Open Shop even further North!

We will be doing armour planning, helm padding, helm making, pattern-making, sewing, and whatever else comes up.  I may even demonstrate the fine art of shaping rawhide to fit on the edge of a shield.

We run a kid-friendly, cat-inhabited household at 903 Brook Meadow Cove in Georgetown.  Call (512) 635-9117 if you need directions or have other questions.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow