[Hellsgate] Don't worry

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 22:43:56 PDT 2013

Just a quick update, we talked to Stephan this afternoon. We accidentally woke him up but he seemed to be in good spirits, besides feeling like a pin cushion. He said they were going to hold him for at least 24hrs. So if nothing else happens then he should be released in the morning as he was submitted around 2am last night. He was saying he felt fine and was not in need of anything. His mom had visited and was bringing a few things to him. I am sure he will be on all the different pages as soon as he is able.

Havaar EricssonScot Eddy <mister_eddy2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:Get well, please!