[Hellsgate] Crucible

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 08:58:52 PDT 2013

For the populace I would like everyone to know that the fundraising money has been counted and sealed. The official donations amount is $406.10. Thank you everyone.

Havaar EricssonErwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:To the good gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings.
First of all congratulations and Vivat for our new Champions.
I wish to send my thank yous and congratulations for a wonderful event.
Nothing but good things were heard from everyone yesterday.
Lord Havaar, what a wondeful job as your first time as Autocrat. Vivat!
Lady Asta, you were everywhere yesterday...I was beginning to think
there were really three or four of you.  Viking Powers Activate!!!!
Thank you for being everywhere and assisting in any way that you could.
Thanks again to Lord Coenred, Lord Keeghan and Lady Johanna for handling
the competitions so smoothly.  Thank you to Lord Cataldo and Amy jumped
in and did a great job as list Master/Mistress.
The side board went extremely well and quickly, thank you Joselyn and
William for your work on the food. Mistress Mel for all your support and
advice for the sideboard. Maser Timur for organizing gate.
The water bearers, Allesandra, Amy, Jennifer and others that I did not
know.  You guys stayed busy, put up with some minor glitches, kept the
fighters and others on their feet and still kept smiling....Thank You.
Lord Valentine congratulations again for your receiving of the Axe from
Master Ivarr.
Thank you to all the Archery folks who came out to make the Archery
happen. I would love to see this continue for Hellsgate and especially
for Crucible.
If there is anyone I have forgotten, please forgive me. Thank you once
again to all those who pitched in to make this a great event which I am
sure will be bigger and better next year.
Vivat Hellsgate!!

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal