[Hellsgate] 4th of July

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 09:25:32 PDT 2013

I am off on the 5th and would love the chance to hang out late at social.

Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis

On Jun 26, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:

Greetings to the populace of Hellsgate,
Dear gentles of Hellsgate it has been brought to my attention that the 4th of July falls upon a Thursday.  Since not all of our population makes it to social or populace I am asking here whether we want to do a social/Fighter Practice that day.  If we wait until July Populace it is too late to notify people if we cancel. I would love to hold the social as usual however I must also be realistic that people may have other plans for that day and night also that the park may be completely booked up for celebrants.
So please sound off on what each of you think.  Cancel or Have.
Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow