[Hellsgate] Not at fighter practice

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:43:35 PDT 2013

I will be packing up for my sojourn / crusade / vacation to Las Vegas
tonight (delete as appropriate). Unfortunately I can't make it out to the
park as I had planned due to packing. So I fare the populace well, and plan
to see your shining faces next Thursday.

I hear strange stories from the land of the Far West...tales of Golden
Nuggets and pilgrims parting with their coin rather rapidly....I shall be
vigilant and think to myself for guidance - What would Mistress Melisenda
do?

Johanna the Navigator