[Hellsgate] New Comers Meet and Greet Luncheon

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sat Mar 2 08:42:01 PST 2013

Heading out shortly. Plan to be there at Noon to set up. Temps still
chilly out there. Supposed to get to 60 degrees,  when is the question.
Currently it is about 40 out there with a cold wind.

Eric