[Hellsgate] Off topic former member in need of strong backs

trixie DeLisle trixiedelisle at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:40:03 PST 2013

Thanks so much to everyone who replied.  If anyone isn't going to Gulf war,  would you be available any time this Saturday the 9th of March?  Thanks again.
Rolanda / Trixie

Hi,
I need a couple of strong backs for a few hours of Labor (ditch digging), Pay and lunch provided. Anyone need beer money?
It's between Temple and Gatesville at Uilleim and  Ealasaid's place. I would rather offer the job to a SCAer then someone off the street corner.
Thanks
Rolanda Rossner