[Hellsgate] And then 1 less ~sigh~

Stephen Steger knightslament at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 12:46:25 PST 2013

Thank you Lord Eric and Lady Alexandra the joy of the fine clothing you have made together for me will be of ongoing comfort and reminders of our friendship!  As I am working I will wait to pick it up until after you other plans have been concluded. As for my leave, I was in need of it regardless.  I shall make good use of it.

YIS
Stephan
Sent from my Cricket smartphone