[Hellsgate] A&S Night Wednesday - "Bow to the Throne"

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Mar 19 19:33:23 PDT 2013

It would seem that our dear Mistress Melasinda has been in meditation
with the Sister of Mary, to grant such a wonderful response to the foul
remarks of this Hanse. I pray that her wishes reach far and wide.
Lord Eric Bentbow