[Hellsgate] Not at fighter practice

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 08:21:48 PDT 2013

I hear mention of gold and virgins on this correspondence, might be my ears deceive me. Good Lady Johanna, me being the fair and honest Norseman that I am, with the trust and confidence from TRM and bestowed with grand title's and lands, I have little need to go viking at this time. This I percieve as your great luck. In stead I will try to guarantee your safe passage for a mere 40% of whatever you return with, for study of a foreign cultures currency of course.

Peacefully in Service,
Lord Havaar Ericsson

This was written as dictated by a lowly Saxon thrall with a large knife at his throat

Help me

Ruiz <ruizhorde at yahoo.com> wrote:

To my well- beloved and fellow pilgrim Johanna
Oh my fair Johanna, always the traveler. The chief cause of my writing to you at this season is to warn you, a pilgrim’s life is not an easy one. Your rewards await you in heaven, as the path you are choosing is a long and treacherous one. The El Camino de Santiago was the pilgrims route I and Brother Lanc chose to follow on our pilgrimage to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela , where the remains of our blessed Saint James are buried.  My fellow pilgrims and I were blessed to have hospitals along the way to meet our needs, ones that are under royal protection and I pray the same for you.  The pilgrimage was terrifying at times but with our guide being our Lord I knew we would arrive safe as I know you will also. I treasure the scallop that I brought back and I only wish I had known sooner of your pilgrimage as I would of shared with you my staff and my pilgrims hat and cloak that I wore so recently.  Be mindful my friend as there is many people
who try to deceive us pilgrims, be earnest in your pursuits and bring back on of these golden nuggets your desire so.
I write no more to you at this time, but Almighty Jesus has you in his blessed keeping.
Your most humbly affectionate
Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona