[Hellsgate] Officers Wives Club Bazaar

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Mar 15 05:53:50 PDT 2013

Just got this in from the Wives Club. This is the complete schedule for
tomorrow. Also the first time I heard anything about a "door prize".  I
sent a email to check about it. I assume that since we are not a
vendor/seller we will be exempt from that requirement.

Below is a run down of times for that morning again! =)
6:30am - 7:30am vendor sign in.
9:00am - 10:00am Turn in Door Prizes With Business Cards
10:00am-10:30am Lunch break
11:00am -12:00pm DOORS OPEN PROMPTLY!! 1st Vip Hour
12:00pm -4:00pm OPEN TO PUBLIC
4:00pm -5:00pm 2nd VIP Hour
5:00pm - 6:00pm Final shopping hour open to public.
6:00pm Expo Closes!

Important things to remember:
Tax documentation
Change for customers
Extension Cord if you have requested electricity