[Hellsgate] Not at fighter practice

Eirik Halfdanarson webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 29 09:25:00 PDT 2013

If this Norseman Havaar were as fair as he claims, he wouldn't charge you 40% for just a guarantee of passage. For 40% any fair and honest Norseman would send a party of six armsman loyal to himself only to guarantee safe passage on your trip. Hope you have a safe and prosperous journey. Beware of bandits disguised as Norsemen along the way.

Eirik Halfdanarson