[Hellsgate] Queens Champion

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun May 5 14:31:20 PDT 2013

To the gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings  on
this fine Sunday day. Good mi'lords and mi'ladies, Queens Champion fast
approaches in the fair Barony of Bryn Gwlad. For those of us attending
and camping is there a food/breakfast plan as the last Baronial? This is
something, that in all we talked of, we failed to discuss during our
populace of late.
If it is everyone's wish for such a plan, the time is not yet late.
Please let us coordinate via this magical device that thusly we may know
what foodstuffs to bring for ourselves or others.

Your Humble Servant
In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal      Hellsgate